WHO WE ARE
Want to share your excitement about the physical sciences? Want to get help with course selection? To chat with awesome professors? To find incredible research opportunities on and off campus? Then join the Dartmouth Physics Society!
The Dartmouth Physics Society is a group for undergraduates interested in physics and/or astronomy. Supported by the Department of Physics and Astronomy, the club was formed to help spread enthusiasm about the physical sciences. We act as an advising and support system for prospective or current majors struggling with coursework, D-Plan decisions, and more. The DPS regularly hosts meetings both on and off campus, organizing laboratory tours, field trips to particle accelerators and amusement parks alike, chats with visiting scholars, movie nights, and of course, Liquid Nitrogen Ice Cream socials.
WINTER 2017 PHYSICS SOCIETY EVENTS
WHERE WE ARE
Wilder 9: Our spacious "cave" includes a workspace and lounge. The workspace contains desks, whiteboards, and two blitz terminals. The lounge contains couches, a fridge, a 60" flat-screen TV, a Wii, and an Xbox 360.
TO GET THERE
Enter Wilder Laboratory, turn left, go down the stairs on your right-hand side, and turn left. Room 9 will be on your right. Enter the lab. Keep walking until you find the flat-screen TV.
BLITZ US FOR MORE INFO!
- President: Saba Nejad ’18 - Saba.Kaboly.Nejad.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President: Sam Greydanus '17- Samuel.email@example.com
- Treasurer: Will Tremml ’18 - William.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary: Alex Goss '18 - Alexander.E.Goss.18@Dartmouth.edu
- Event Manager: Sam Greydanus '17- Samuel.email@example.com
- Faculty advisor: Kristina Lynch
Office: 303A Wilder
Phone: (603) 646-9311
- Staff advisor: Ralph Gibson